Z continues to love school. He has been enjoying the Fall/Autumn season and comes home with lots of projects related to the season. He takes pride in his work and gets excited to show Daddy what he did in school.
Some notable quotes from this period:
"Is this a digger Daddy?" then "No it is a demolisher!"
At zoo: "I wonder, maybe there is a giraffe."
"Maybe that mommy duck went to work today" - said to Daddy on a Saturday when Mommy was at work.
"My car (referring to a toy car) goes in that compartment."
Also, Z asked me "Who is God?" and I answered, "Where did you learn about God?" - to which he replied, "Nursery School!" I actually didn't know how to answer so changed the subject to other things learned in nursery school...
That's a toughy. Jasper would say: "The Lord is One!"
ReplyDeleteTell him to ask his teacher. :)