Sunday, October 18, 2009

Week 4


Z continues to greatly enjoy school. He asks me almost daily if "today I go to school?" and really seems to have a good time while there. I always look forward to the pick-up and seeing his happy self running toward me.


Monday was Columbus day and Z did not have school. We visited Aunt Em in Beantown and enjoyed our long weekend there. Wednesday & Friday went smoothly at school and on Friday I was "Shabbat Mom" which entailed that I read a story to his class "How Does a Dinosaur Say Goodnight" and bring a snack (pretzel sticks). Bobba&Zaida surprised Zach by attending his Shabbat ceremony, in which he and I said the prayers over the challah and wine and his classmates sat quietly around the table. I was most impressed with his teachers and the other boys&girls and continue to be really happy with his nursery school.


Some Z quotes:

"I've never had a taco!" (when we had homemade tacos for dinner)

"Please read me books from that collection" (pointing to books from a different box in his room)

"He delivered it to me."

"I'm just borrowing your scarf" (wearing mommy's scarf after mom returned home from work)

No comments:

Post a Comment