Day two went as smoothly as day one. Z was excited to go to school and upon arrival to his classroom he quickly sought out some toys he enjoyed ... and when I said "I'll see you later" he simply replied "OK" and that was that! I was one of the first moms to 'leave' and by leave I mean to go down the hall to the library and do another arts&crafts project for the hour while our children were in class. When I came to pick him up, he was happily playing and was excited to see me. I am so proud of our boy. I am still a bit in shock as to how smoothly this is going but am not deluding myself into thinking that there won't be some separation issues over time. Just am grateful for the easy start!
After Zach's school day, he had a playdate with cousin Judah which he greatly enjoyed.
Great blog Gali! Congratulations Zachy!
ReplyDelete